WKU will confer degrees and certificates to 2,605 spring and summer graduates during its 181st Commencement May 12-13 at Diddle Arena.
- Graduate: During the graduate ceremony at 5 p.m. May 12, WKU will confer 29 doctor of physical therapy, 11 doctor of education, nine doctor of nursing practice, 583 master’s and nine specialist in education degrees and 58 graduate certificates.
- Undergraduate: During three undergraduate ceremonies on May 13 — 9:30 a.m. for Potter College of Arts & Letters and University College, 2 p.m. for Gordon Ford College of Business and College of Health and Human Services and 6 p.m. for College of Education and Behavioral Sciences and Ogden College of Science and Engineering — WKU will confer 1,741 bachelor’s degrees, 96 associate degrees and 69 undergraduate certificates.
- Regional campuses: WKU’s regional campuses will have spring graduation events starting with WKU Glasgow’s Graduand Ceremony at 6:30 p.m. May 4 at the Plaza Theatre in Glasgow followed by WKU Elizabethtown-Fort Knox commencement ceremony at 3 p.m. (Eastern time) May 14 at the Hardin County Schools Performing Arts Center in Elizabethtown; and WKU Owensboro commencement ceremony at 6:30 p.m. May 15 at the RiverPark Center in Owensboro.
- Gatton Academy: The Gatton Academy of Mathematics and Science in Kentucky will recognize 59 students from 37 counties in the Class of 2017, its 10th graduating class. The ceremony will begin at 1 p.m. May 13 at Van Meter Hall.
- More: Commencement website; WKU News Commencement preview
Read the full story: WKU to confer degrees and certificates to 2,605 during 181st Commencement May 12-13
Contact: Registrar, (270) 745-3351
Posted with permission from WKU News